I have seen people post comments with links to images on Stack Exchange's very own Imgur installation. How can you upload an image for a comment like this?
Quote from GiantCowFilms : Using external sites can cause a lot of broken images, which is really really bad. The default imgur installation should always be used unless there is a VERY good reason not to.
Steps you can follow...
- Prepare your images
- Safe them on your desktop ...
- Click the icon that has a mountain and a sun on the text input tool bar
- Click on the big blue box that says "Drag and drop or Click here".
- Navigate to the image on the desktop and click "Open"
- Click on the "Add Picture" button.
You can also use http://blend-exchange.giantcowfilms.com/ to share your .blend files in questions.
DO NOT DO THIS
Use photobucket.com personally. Just copy the uploaded file URL using the easy copy URL button on photobucket site and just paste it here, using the little mountain icon that says "image" when your mouse hover over it. I also use mega.co.nz for uploading blend files, mega provide a very clean and easy to operate interface, it's pretty much free for the average user 50GB of space for free.
It's pretty easy to do. Image is a great way to show others what you are talking about!