I was introduced to Blender around '06, but did not start using it seriously until about 8 years later (thanks to Andrew Price). I am mainly interested in the cycles render engine and creating photorealistic images. I love making complicated shaders with cycles's awesome node editor.
Before Blender I used 3ds Max for about a year. I switched to Blender mainly because of are the awesome community Blender has, though I also love cycles and the nodes system it uses.
Check me out on BlenderArtists here.
Member for 6 years, 9 months
58 profile views
Last seen May 3 at 18:47
- Blender 23.3k 23.3k 1313 gold badges8787 silver badges177177 bronze badges
- Super User 1.5k 1.5k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Bricks 413 413 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 368 368 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 290 290 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile