I was introduced to Blender around '06, but did not start using it seriously until about 8 years later (thanks to Andrew Price). I am mainly interested in the cycles render engine and creating photorealistic images. I love making complicated shaders with cycles's awesome node editor.
Before Blender I used 3ds Max for about a year. I switched to Blender mainly because of are the awesome community Blender has, though I also love cycles and the nodes system it uses.
Check me out on BlenderArtists here.
Member for 5 years, 5 months
48 profile views
Last seen Nov 21 '19 at 23:41
- Blender 21.3k 21.3k 99 gold badges6969 silver badges165165 bronze badges
- Super User 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Bricks 373 373 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 290 290 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 279 279 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →