I was introduced to Blender around '06, but did not start using it seriously until about 8 years later (thanks to Andrew Price). I am mainly interested in the cycles render engine and creating photorealistic images. I love making complicated shaders with cycles's awesome node editor.
Before Blender I used 3ds Max for about a year. I switched to Blender mainly because of are the awesome community Blender has, though I also love cycles and the nodes system it uses.
Check me out on BlenderArtists here.
Member for 5 years, 11 months
52 profile views
Last seen Nov 21 '19 at 23:41
- Blender 22.1k 22.1k 1212 gold badges7474 silver badges172172 bronze badges
- Super User 1.4k 1.4k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Bricks 393 393 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 290 290 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 277 277 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile