I was introduced to Blender around '06, but did not start using it seriously until about 8 years later (thanks to Andrew Price). I am mainly interested in the cycles render engine and creating photorealistic images. I love making complicated shaders with cycles's awesome node editor.
Before Blender I used 3ds Max for about a year. I switched to Blender mainly because of are the awesome community Blender has, though I also love cycles and the nodes system it uses.
Check me out on BlenderArtists here.
Member for 4 years, 11 months
48 profile views
Last seen Apr 1 '18 at 22:37
- Blender 18.3k 18.3k 99 gold badges6363 silver badges155155 bronze badges
- Super User 815 815 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Bricks 308 308 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 274 274 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Area 51 206 206 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →