I've been working with different 3D software for over 20 years now on a private level, I tried my first steps with Blender in 2011, but really began to use it exclusively for modeling in 2013.
Apart from being a metal head (I was singer/bassist in a death metal band) and a fan of science fiction in general and Star Wars in particular, my other hobbies include drawing, photographing, playing guitar.
I'm an IT administrator and although 3D modeling is my hobby I sometimes use Blender at work, too.
Top network posts
- 9 Can't get simple uneven reflection map working
- 8 Is there a way to change the color of the actual vertices?
- 8 Is there a way I can make render times longer to avoid overheating?
- 7 How can I replace edges by gaps?
- 6 Geometry Nodes align
- 6 How to make particles emit from an object at regular intervals without disappearing the already emitted particles
- 6 My mesh looks awry
- View more network posts →