First version used had C-key to unlock advanced features, and no undo ... and it was around 1MB download... easy to get on my 28.8K modem! It could fit on a 1.44MB floppy disk... :D Then, I gave 50€ to buy sources... and now I have to download 100x more... bad deal :D
Member for 6 years, 6 months
12 profile views
Last seen Aug 30 '19 at 15:18
Top network posts
- 19 What's the fastest and / or craziest way to model an arrow in Blender?
- 15 What's the fastest and / or craziest way to model an arrow in Blender?
- 12 How can I model Gothic style windows?
- 12 How can I make holes on a wrist strap?
- 11 Growing a shape with changing color
- 11 Rotate a cube to make it stand on one of its corners
- 10 How to make rig that reacts to gravity or seem to behave physically correct?
- View more network posts →