top 2% overall
First version used had C-key to unlock advanced features, and no undo ... and it was around 1MB download... easy to get on my 28.8K modem! It could fit on a 1.44MB floppy disk... :D Then, I gave 50€ to buy sources... and now I have to download 100x more... bad deal :D
Member for 7 years, 3 months
12 profile views
Last seen May 15 at 20:31
Top network posts
- 20 What's the fastest and / or craziest way to model an arrow in Blender?
- 16 What's the fastest and / or craziest way to model an arrow in Blender?
- 13 How to make cloth 'catch' a falling object, slowing its fall?
- 12 How to make rig that reacts to gravity or seem to behave physically correct?
- 12 How can I model Gothic style windows?
- 12 How can I make holes on a wrist strap?
- 11 Rotate a cube to make it stand on one of its corners
- View more network posts →