I like programming, and in the last years I was used to work to long term projects.
I've a strong experience in server side scripting and a mature approach to client solutions. I've experience in operating systems and networks. I'm skilled on graphics software and I've worked on enhancement algorithms.
After many years of experience in software development management, I see the team leading as a very interesting way to optimize own energies.
I like to keep contact with customers and this has been helpful in my experience as a Project Manager.
At the moment I'm beginning to explore in depth the aspects related to certification and regulations: a whole world.
Member for 6 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 14 '19 at 6:50
- Graphic Design 4.7k 4.7k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Blender 433 433 11 gold badge88 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Super User 406 406 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Web Applications 341 341 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 260 260 99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 33 How can I convert an SVG to a mesh?
- 33 How can I preserve border width when scaling an object with Inkscape?
- 30 How to create these rotated clones?
- 28 GIMP: How to move a selection in a layer?
- 21 How to underline text in Inkscape
- 19 How to mark as read all mail in Gmail
- 16 Export file as palleted 8bit per pixel BMP from GIMP
- View more network posts →