A Computer Nerd, that loves 3D and scripting, to lessen what would take just too long step by step by hand. Python is my language of choice, while i grew up with C++ and C#, i'm especially happy that i can use that to dig around and look under the hood of software like Blender. Other hobbies are cooking, animes, lightnovels (mostly Wuxia or Xianxia) and my attempts to use my humor in all 3 languages i use. Love precision and value understanding a situation more then shortcuts to get done, knowledge can be used later, shortcuts are too situational.
Member for 1 year, 5 months
2 profile views
Last seen Mar 30 at 11:53
Top network posts
- 14 Placing text on a curved surface in 360 degrees
- 11 'Bake data' button not visible in fluid options
- 7 Is there any way I can create an edge across these two points?
- 7 Spin around an object
- 6 How to make these holes the same size?
- 6 Pinning multiple vertex groups in cloth physics
- 6 Why does cloth simulation not work on a NURBS sphere which has been converted to a mesh?
- View more network posts →