A Computer Nerd, that loves 3D and scripting, to lessen what would take just too long step by step by hand. Python is my language of choice, while i grew up with C++ and C#, i'm especially happy that i can use that to dig around and look under the hood of software like Blender. Other hobbies are cooking, animes, lightnovels (mostly Wuxia or Xianxia) and my attempts to use my humor in all 3 languages i use. Love precision and value understanding a situation more then shortcuts to get done, knowledge can be used later, shortcuts are too situational.
Top network posts
- 14 Placing text on a curved surface in 360 degrees
- 11 'Bake data' button not visible in fluid options
- 8 How do I make a hollow sphere?
- 7 Is there any way I can create an edge across these two points?
- 7 Spin around an object
- 7 Why does Blender show trees in my glass cube?
- 6 How to set object to world origin?
- View more network posts →