Generalist Game developer who owns a 3d printer and has a day job. Became good a blender somehow.
St. Louis, MO, United States
Member for 6 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 6 '18 at 18:20
- Blender 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Game Development 491 491 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 243 243 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 194 194 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Area 51 169 169 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 30 Extrude along path
- 14 Test Driven Development: A good/accepted way to test file system operations?
- 7 Why can't I have an inflow with an animated mesh output to local coordinates?
- 7 Can we execute custom Python functions from driver expressions?
- 6 When is acceptable to have disconnected geometry?
- 5 How to create procedural surface defects with Cycles?
- 5 why is this "abysmally" bad topology?
- View more network posts →