During daytimes I'm operating as teamleader of the CAD team at Kiska, an Austrian-based design agency with side offices in California, Germany and Shanghai. My team is mostly working on transportation design stuff, motorcycles, boats, quads, cars and the like, but we also work in the field of product design. We're doing most concept modelling and visualisation in Blender, however we combine many tools (like Autodesk Alias, hence the nickname) to reach our final target. In the morning while sipping coffee and at nighttime while finding good explanation for my girlfriend, I'm around here at Stackexchange :)
Member for 6 years, 6 months
3 profile views
Last seen Nov 10 '20 at 12:13
Top network posts
- 32 Techniques for modeling a network of blood vessels
- 20 Is there any way to replace an object?
- 15 How can I simplify or resample a Bezier curve?
- 14 How to measure the dynamic range of an HDRi?
- 13 Regularly spaced holes in a cylinder
- 12 Where do the white lines come from in my composite?
- 12 Setting exact scale/dimension on multiple objects as a whole
- View more network posts →