Founder of Moonwards
I went to art college. I read and watch a lot of general science material. I used to read a lot of science fiction, but haven't read fiction for almost a decade now. Most of my knowledge of space exploration has been acquired since i joined SX, and at least half of it was acquired here or from places i got to through links here. My points come from answering introductory questions and persistently asking questions. I'm invested in seeing SX grow, as that will help Moonwards. And also i've met a lot of great people here.
- Space Exploration 18.4k 18.4k 66 gold badges5858 silver badges156156 bronze badges
- Blender 1.5k 1.5k 1111 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Astronomy 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 565 565 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 81 Why are we trying to build a base on Mars before the Moon?
- 63 How does the Earth move in the sky as seen from the Moon?
- 58 Why does the ascent stage of Apollo 11's lunar module look like it's made of paper?
- 48 Can an element have both an id and a class?
- 47 Who coined the phrase 'Rapid Unscheduled Disassembly'?
- 45 How do we know the Apollo Moon landings are real?
- 43 Why are spaceship capsules frustum shaped?
- View more network posts →