Developing iOS apps/games at 16. I currently use Swift for iOS development.
SwiftUI is (almost) the world's best creation :p
Languages I have learned in detail:
Done some of:
Top network posts
- 46 SSL_ERROR_SSL(1): operation failed within the library
- 41 Build fails with "Command failed with a nonzero exit code"
- 30 Dynamically hiding view in SwiftUI
- 18 Remove git integrations from VSCode
- 12 SKView warning logs
- 12 Using SpriteKit inside SwiftUI
- 10 Application crashing with UIApplicationEndBackgroundTaskError
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 15 '18