During my last 20 years I have worked with Both Windows and embedded programming. The last 3 years have I spent as Manager firmware and electrical development Kiosk products at Swecoin AB - A Zebra technology company.
My last project was a new firmware platform written in C++ with RTOS fitting in an ARM7 with only 20k of RAM and 64k of Flash.
My main interests are object oriented design and micro controllers.
Member for 6 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 27 at 1:36
- Stack Overflow 3.6k 3.6k 77 gold badges4343 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Blender 612 612 44 gold badges1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 387 387 22 gold badges99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Area 51 271 271 55 bronze badges
- Super User 231 231 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 64 Use LIKE %..% with field values in MySQL
- 49 Error importing SQL dump into MySQL: Unknown database / Can't create database
- 31 C++ Builder XE7 LME288 Error
- 21 Photoshop scripting: Move an image to position x,y
- 14 CS5 Hiding layers is painfully slow
- 9 How can I "stick" objects to tables in Skyrim and still allow those objects to be player-interactable?
- View more network posts →