GPU programming, graphics, and visualization consultant. I've written production ray-tracers, GPU drivers, user-facing apps, and high-availability control systems. I also do a bit of machine learning. Sometimes I work on big, beefy distributed systems with lots of cores, sometimes on mobile (usually Android), and sometimes on embedded platforms (which might also be distributed).
- Android Enthusiasts 33.4k 33.4k 1313 gold badges8484 silver badges146146 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 12.3k 12.3k 22 gold badges4040 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Aviation 12.2k 12.2k 33 gold badges5353 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- Computer Graphics♦ 6.1k 6.1k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.1k 2.1k 1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 215 What are the practical differences when working with colors in a linear vs. a non-linear RGB space?
- 165 Why do airplanes use MAYDAY when in danger but ships send SOS?
- 85 Are iOS apps faster than android apps since android apps are interpreted?
- 78 How are wooden aircraft protected from lightning strikes?
- 73 Why do police helicopters always fly in circles?
- 64 Do pilots need a clearance to go around?
- 57 the differences between createRfcommSocketToServiceRecord and createRfcommSocket
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 8 '17