I'm reading this forum to learn Blender.
In the meantime, if there's anything I can chuck in from my experience with other packages and 3D in general, I'll try not to get ahead of myself.
Member for 4 years, 3 months
5 profile views
Last seen May 9 at 21:15
- Blender 35.8k 35.8k 33 gold badges3333 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 1.8k 1.8k 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 573 573 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Computer Graphics 113 113 44 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 103 103 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 25 How I could replicate this bumpy texture?
- 20 How to saute dried and fresh mushrooms together?
- 18 How do I create array of objects of alternating color?
- 17 How do I make a sphere out of a spiral?
- 17 How can stipple shading be replicated in Blender?
- 16 Rip secret door, showing no trace of edges, into shade smooth sphere
- 15 how to create realistic/physically accurate sand blowing over dunes animation?
- View more network posts →