I'm an avid learner of C++ who was a total beginner back in 2013, and like to solve exercises that have not been solved anywhere before. Consequently, I am often musing over new questions or generalizing old questions. Usually, I can solve them on my own, but when I get stuck, or when the best solution I could come up with is sloppy or clearly much more complicated than necessary, I will find my way in stackoverflow. The experts here are so brilliant, and wish to join their ranks one day.
Member for 4 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 24 '18 at 12:03
Top network posts
- 35 Is this template syntax illegal?
- 30 Traversing a tree during compile time, with visiting actions
- 22 Compile-time map and inverse map values
- 13 Why do some (many!) grandmasters play the opening so slowly?
- 12 Use of Mediator Pattern or Proxy Pattern for a game
- 11 Enum to string with template metaprogramming
- 10 Passing many functions and storing all their results in a tuple
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 29 '16