If you see a well posed/interesting question, upvote it - this encourages well written and/or interesting questions. If you see a well written answer, an answer that addresses a problem in an interesting way, a useful answer, or any answer you agree with and/or helps the original questioner or yourself, upvote it - this will encourage good and useful answers. Voting does not cost anything and rewards the community for their efforts.
Top network posts
- 56 How to simulate a rope?
- 52 How to make a "reflective tape" material in cycles?
- 44 Volumetric Windows 10 logo effect
- 31 What's the fastest and / or craziest way to model an arrow in Blender?
- 31 How is the vector transform node used?
- 31 How to make small objects emit a ton of light?
- 28 Star Trek: Impulse Engine Material in Blender
- View more network posts →