If you see a well posed/interesting question, upvote it - this encourages well written and/or interesting questions. If you see a well written answer, an answer that addresses a problem in an interesting way, a useful answer, or any answer you agree with and/or helps the original questioner or yourself, upvote it - this will encourage good and useful answers. Voting does not cost anything and rewards the community for their efforts.
Top network posts
- 45 How to make a "reflective tape" material in cycles?
- 37 How to simulate a rope?
- 35 Volumetric Windows 10 logo effect
- 30 How to make small objects emit a ton of light?
- 25 Star Trek: Impulse Engine Material in Blender
- 24 Zoom window magnification
- 24 What's the fastest and / or craziest way to model an arrow in Blender?
- View more network posts →