Doing research on building models that mimic human behavior. Hope to take steps towards building real AI models in the future
- Stack Overflow 7k 7k 55 gold badges3232 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Blender 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 514 514 11 gold badge55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 387 387 11 gold badge66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 299 299 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 268 How to interpret "loss" and "accuracy" for a machine learning model
- 64 How to stop/terminate a python script from running?
- 27 How can one do rendering with Cycles using an NVIDIA RTX GPU?
- 18 Limit number of threads in numpy
- 15 How to list all CMake build options and their default values?
- 13 What will happen with Blender 2.8 game engine?
- 13 3D reconstruction -- How to create 3D model from 2D image?
- View more network posts →