Doing research on building models that mimic human behavior. Hope to take steps towards building real AI models in the future
- Stack Overflow 8.4k 8.4k 99 gold badges3535 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Blender 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 544 544 11 gold badge55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 479 479 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 429 429 11 gold badge77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 314 How to interpret "loss" and "accuracy" for a machine learning model
- 131 How to stop/terminate a python script from running?
- 28 How can one do rendering with Cycles using an NVIDIA RTX GPU?
- 26 Limit number of threads in numpy
- 23 How to submit a job to a specific node using Slurm's sbatch command?
- 22 How to list all CMake build options and their default values?
- 13 3D reconstruction -- How to create 3D model from 2D image?
- View more network posts →