I know that I ask weird questions. Don't judge me, I'm a language designer at heart.
All my code contributions to the stackexchange network are dual-licensed under whatever license condition stackexchange prefers this week and the WTFPL Version 2 as published by Sam Hocevar unless stated otherwise.
Member for 7 years, 4 months
9 profile views
Last seen Jan 25 at 1:26
- Stack Overflow 4.4k 4.4k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Blender 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Mathematics 535 535 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Puzzling 476 476 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Code Review 306 306 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 20 Fwd: Re: Karen is missing!
- 18 Is there a way to drain parts of a vector based on a predicate?
- 15 How do I handle disagreement in a code review regarding an unlikely edge case?
- 15 How are the known digits of $\pi$ guaranteed?
- 14 Minimum point of $x^2+y^2$ given that $x+y=10$
- 12 What do different execution contexts mean?
- 11 Why Singleton in python calls __init__ multiple times and how to avoid it?
- View more network posts →