I'm also an amateur programmer, focusing on PHP and C#.
For game design, I'm primarily focused on cyberpunk and science-fiction, though I love a good fantasy setting. Most of my knowledge is in contemporary games and indie games, but I try to be helpful, and I have read a fair number of games as time has gone on.
Member for 6 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 26 '13 at 17:45
- Role-playing Games 12.1k 12.1k 22 gold badges3333 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Blender 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Christianity 648 648 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 33 bronze badges
- History 131 131 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 59 How do I fix this plot hole?
- 56 Render just part of a final image from Cycles?
- 30 How does wandering within a city work?
- 28 Does roleplaying inherently put you at a disadvantage?
- 27 Dealing with a problem player not playing to their character aspects
- 26 Is it appropriate to tell players the expected outcome of a throw?
- 24 How does a DM correct the balance after accidentally giving the players too much gold?
- View more network posts →