I'm a computer security researcher by day but have always had a hobby interest in 3D modeling, rendering and animation since 1990. Yep, I've been doing 3D modeling and rendering since 1990 when my dad bought me Turbo Silver and Imagine for the Amiga. Oh the stories I could tell. I've been following Blender development since around 1998 and donated $50 back in 2002 to help make it Open Source.
Member for 7 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 11 '15 at 1:01
- Super User 1.8k 1.8k 44 gold badges1616 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Travel 837 837 11 gold badge55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 436 436 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 71 Is it offensive to the chef/host to finish all food on your plate in Italy?
- 67 High CPU utilization but low load average
- 29 How am I able to telnet to HTTP port 80?
- 25 How to fill a hard drive in Linux
- 20 How cold is too cold to move a piano?
- 19 How to generate a valid random MAC Address with bash shell
- 17 Loop pictures from a folder and display fullscreen slideshow
- View more network posts →