I'm a long-time Blender user with a degree in Visualization from Texas A&M. I've also spent a significant part of my life as a coder/software developer.
I'm currently an HCM Technical Analyst working to implement Workday.
"The First Rule of Branched Path Tracing: Don't do it. The Second Rule of Branched Path Tracing (for experts only!): Don't do it yet." -Me
Member for 7 years, 7 months
9 profile views
Last seen Sep 8 '16 at 20:38
- Blender 10.2k 10.2k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 717 717 66 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 597 597 22 gold badges55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Computer Graphics 556 556 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 151 How to close view windows?
- 51 Is the planet called "Earth That Was" totally uninhabited?
- 39 Should new graphics programmers be learning Vulkan instead of OpenGL?
- 27 Does Gandalf have very limited powers compared to what we think of wizards today?
- 27 How to do photogrammetry within Blender?
- 24 How to effectively manage team members when they are your friends?
- 23 Does the deflector dish pose a danger to inhabited worlds?
- View more network posts →