I'm a long-time Blender user with a degree in Visualization from Texas A&M. I've also spent a significant part of my life as a coder/software developer.
I'm currently an HCM Technical Analyst working to implement Workday.
"The First Rule of Branched Path Tracing: Don't do it. The Second Rule of Branched Path Tracing (for experts only!): Don't do it yet." -Me
Member for 5 years, 11 months
8 profile views
Last seen Sep 8 '16 at 20:38
- Blender 8.6k 8.6k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.8k 1.8k 1212 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 505 505 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Computer Graphics 491 491 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- The Workplace 453 453 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 104 How to close view windows?
- 51 Is the planet called "Earth That Was" totally uninhabited?
- 33 Should new graphics programmers be learning Vulkan instead of OpenGL?
- 27 Does Gandalf have very limited powers compared to what we think of wizards today?
- 24 How to effectively manage team members when they are your friends?
- 23 Does the deflector dish pose a danger to inhabited worlds?
- 20 How to do photogrammetry within Blender?
- View more network posts →