I'm a postdoc fellow in Harvard medical school and the MGH/HST Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging. I'm mainly interested in analyzing neuroimaging data from multi-modalities: fMRI, MEG, iEEG, etc, and how each modality relates to the others. I'm also interested in decoding human behavior using neuroimaging data and their facial expressions.
- Stack Overflow 2.8k 2.8k 22 gold badges3030 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 700 700 55 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Blender 266 266 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 176 176 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Computational Science 163 163 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 63 Verify host key with pysftp
- 60 How to find a folder on my server with a certain name?
- 34 Principal component analysis in Python
- 33 kalman 2d filter in python
- 25 numpy.savetxt resulting a formatting mismatch error in python 3.5
- 23 Matplotlib 3D scatter plot with color gradient
- 16 Random Number from Histogram
- View more network posts →