I working with Blender and the BGE quite a while. Many blenderartists.org users know me from that forum.
I'm a software developer. So my programming skills are quite high. My modelling skills on the other side are pretty low, even if I managed to get a few nice works over the years.
In the past I drew little comics with mouses. So I guess my artistic skills are not that limited.
Nevertheless I'm not able to create amazing assets, but I can see if things look good or not - even if I can't tell why.
Member for 4 years, 10 months
4 profile views
Last seen Nov 29 '17 at 5:39
Top network posts
- 14 How can I remove a linked library with Python?
- 10 Making weather effects in the BGE
- 8 How to add an object at a specific posistion in Blender Game Engine
- 7 Texture that doesn't get affected by scaling?
- 6 Have a ray create a force?
- 5 How, specifically, does the game engines friction work?
- 5 Making a Speedometer
- View more network posts →