I explore digital painting as a way to keep learning, and over the last ten years or so have been studying Blender. I enjoy the painting tools in blender so much that I use #b3dpaint exclusively now, and am working on deepening my knowledge of the program so I can give something back.
I also like to sculpt robots from time to time, and play with Cycles shaders.
Top network posts
- 28 why is this "abysmally" bad topology?
- 17 Tips and Tricks with using blender with one hand
- 14 Volumetric Windows 10 logo effect
- 11 Add modifier to selected and another to active object
- 11 Font that looks as if made out of ribbons?
- 10 Backdrop doesn´t work/ image won´t show up (for compositing)
- 6 Is there a way to make stitching?
- View more network posts →