- THREE STRIKES DOES NOT MEAN YOUR OUT! FUNNY QUESTIONS RETURN FOR ROUND THREE! -
The rules of this contest are simple
- Write a funny question as an answer to this post. Put the title of that question following a #.
- You may pretty much use any method you want to make your question funny.
- The winner will be decided based on who has the most up votes.
- Downvotes are Not Counted When determing the winner, so save your daily votes. (you only get 40)
- Although I highly doubt there are any five-year-olds on this site, we must use the same rule from the previous image contests, and keep the entries "Politically Correct" .
This is now the third time that this event has run. Although there is nothing stopping you from stealing ideas from previous entrees, You may NOT directly copy entries from the previous events and post them here. Mostly/Entirely original content is recommended.
The main point is to create a question that other users will see funny.
The winner will be chosen and his/her/its entry will be accepted. The link to that entry will be placed in the space below, along with the entries that almost won.
The winner will be chosen on October 27th. Other entries are welcome after that, but the winners entree will stay accepted (even if new entries gain more upvotes).
YOUR QUESTION SHOULD NOT BE POSTED ON THE MAIN SITE OR IN ANY PLACE OTHER THAN THIS POST UNLESS YOUR QUESTION IS A REAL, SERIOUS QUESTION.
- You may enter no more than twice.
However, only one entree can obtain first place. (Obviously)
WINNER AS OF 10-27-2015
There was a two way tie for first place.
As absurd as it is, there was also a two way tie for second, and another two way tie for third!
Previous runs of the event: