- FUNNY QUESTIONS ARE BACK -
The rules of this contest are simple
- Write a funny question as an answer to this post. Put the title of that question following a #.
- You may use plays on words, you may make fun of noobs, regular users, or smart users.
- You may pretty much use any method you want to make your question funny.
- The winner will be decided based on who has the most up votes.
- Downvotes are Not Counted When determing the winner, so save your daily votes. (you only get 40)
- Although I highly doubt there are any five-year-olds on this site, we must use the same rule from the previous image contests, and keep the entries "Politically Correct" .
This is the second time this event has run. You may NOT copy entries from that event and post them here. Mostly/Entirely original content is recommended.
The main point is to create a question that other users will see funny.
The winner will be chosen and his/her/its entry will be accepted. The link to that entry will be placed in the space below, along with the entries that almost won.
The winner will be chosen on September 27th. Other entries are welcome after that, but the winners entree will stay accepted (even if new entries gain more upvotes).
YOUR QUESTION SHOULD NOT BE POSTED ON THE MAIN SITE OR IN ANY PLACE OTHER THAN THIS POST UNLESS YOUR QUESTION IS A REAL, SERIOUS QUESTION.
- You may enter no more than twice.
However, only one entree can obtain first place. (Obviously)
WINNER AS OF 9-27-2015
First Place -Gandalf3 6 votes
Second Place -Gandalf3 5 votes
Third Place -GiantCowFilms 4 votes
Before you have a fit about this post being "off-topic" , it has already run once, and the results were fantastic.