This is a place to keep track of and categorize good questions or answers which may be helpful to refer to at a later time, a kind of general Blender reference index. If you find a post which you think belongs here feel free to add it to the corresponding answer.
Please keep a few things in mind when adding to the list:
- This is for keeping track of general descriptions of basic Blender tasks or common questions/answers that arise, which would be useful to point other users towards in the future.
- Please follow the organization already set up. Each category (not link) has it's own answer. To add a reference just edit the proper answer and add the link. If you feel you need to create a new category please ask about it first and get approval.
- If you do add a new category please also edit this post to add it to the contents section below (in alphabetical order).
- This is not a place to put links to your posts just to get rep. That said, if you honestly feel that a post of yours meets the standards feel free to add it.
- Use the share button under an answer to link to a specific answer, see this meta post.
Note: this was discussed in meta here, if you have any comments or questions about this post please add them to the original meta proposal.