Contest: Crazy Firepower
The two most modeled things in blender are shiny cars and awesome guns. Here we are going to expand a little and make any type of weapon. It can be anything, from a rugged battle axe, to a powerful scy-fi cannon. It can be an existing weapon, or something totally new. It only needs to look cool and be semi realistic
Objective: Create an artwork whose main subject is an awesome weapon.
You can use any method you want, as long as you use only Blender, but it must in some way resemble a weapon.
- Only new and original work
- Blender only, non commercial add-ons are allowed
- Keep it nice, nothing you wouldn't want to show to a five year old.
- If any doubt is raised about the validity of your entree, you will be required to Include .blend file, so we can be sure it is yours (use Blend Exchange)
- The competition runs for a week, you can edit/change your submission at anytime
Late entries will be disqualified
Only one entry per person
Downvotes will not be considered when picking the winner
(Going beyond the simple visual appeal)
- Meets objective, not missing anything
- No rules were broken
- Artistically sound:
- Well Executed
- Technically impressive
- Quality of execution meets artistic goals.
- It is awesome!!!
Winning criteria: Submission with the most upvotes as of December 4th 2014. The submission must to be posted before the deadline.
Deadline: December 1st 2014 at UTC +0000
And most importantly, have fun!
Winner: NoviceInDisguise [6 votes]
All other entries were to late to qualify