If you haven't already, read this Uncyclopedia article about Blender.
Contest: The Level One Beginner
Just about everyone has been there - the Level One Beginner; And if you haven't you probably know about someone who has. There was a time at the start, when you first opened Blender, probably, when you would praise the Suzanne deity. It's time to go back to that; Not quite, but still...
Objective: Create an artwork whose main subject is the default Suzanne.
You can use any method you want, as long as you use only Blender, and keep at least something that resembles the default Suzanne.
- Only new and original work
- Blender only, non commercial add-ons are allowed
- Keep it nice, nothing you wouldn't want to show to a five year old.
- Include .blend file, so we can be sure it is yours (use pasteall.org)
- The competition runs for a week, you can edit/change your submission at anytime
Late entries will be disqualified
Only one entry per person
Downvotes will not be considered when picking the winner
(Going beyond the simple visual appeal)
- Meets objective, not missing anything
- No rules were broken
- Artistically sound:
- Makes you laugh
- has clever Easter eggs/references
- Well Executed
- Technically impressive
- Quality of execution meets artistic goals.
Winning criteria: Submission with the most upvotes as of November 23th 2014. The submission must to be posted before the deadline.
Deadline: November 21st 2014 at UTC +0000
And most importantly, have fun!