This is a suggestion to create one tag (or more if need be) for questions that are about very specific problems or techniques. It would allow to distinguish them from questions that cover more generic blender topics, ones that would benefit broader situations and user base.
Though one could learn many things from good answers, it would pretty much only help these guys specific problems.
On the contrary, Hair coming through the mesh? is a fairly generic issue, answer to which can benefit many people about how particles and meshes behave in Blender.
I couldn't find any existing tag that would allow that. Maybe selfishly, I'd sometimes rather browse and try to answer broader questions that benefit more people instead of problem specific ones.
Here are a few tag name ideas:
Here are additional example questions that would qualify for this tag:
- Rigging telescopic pistons
- How to make this petal shape a mesh?
- Spheres colored in models image texture
- Is there any way to rig Tinkercad models in Blender?
Some more example of questions that would NOT qualify for this new tag:
- How To Spiralize Mesh
- Darken a shadow on a shadow catcher without changing the light on the object casting it? (Blender Cycles 2.81)
- Fast way of creating a total union of two objects
What do you think? Any tag name suggestions?